Meet Our Team at InterACT4Impact, Inc.
Meet Deb Sauder, CEO
Our Vision is to equip people to be the reason they succeed in work and life.
Our Mission is to provide innovative solutions to help small businesses and nonprofits leverage the talents and abilities of their people, and to implement key actions for tangible results.
At InterACT4Impact, PEOPLE MATTER. RESULTS MATTER.
Our CEO, Deb Sauder has over 25 years of experience in equipping people to generate meaningful results in their personal and professional lives. She has over 15 years experience in leading teams in organizational and community projects, and over 10 years experience in helping small businesses thrive. Through her candid and innovative approach, she motivates her clients to take purposeful action in improving their abilities and achieving their definition of success.
Her formal qualifications include:
At InterACT4Impact we are fortunate to be able to contract with other experts to assist our clients in their development and action design needs.
Our experts have many years of experience in:
Ingrid Johnson, Chief Operating Officer
Ingrid has extensive management experience within corporate finance, securities compliance functions, and business operations in multiple organizations across a wide variety of industries. As the first Director of Compliance for both OBS and Northland Securities, Inc., she held multiple FINRA securities licenses. In business operations for over 15 years, Ingrid was an integral part of the management group at Stonehaven Group Inc., which included the development of multiple start-up companies including Stonehaven Resources, NewBridge Wellness Centers and QuickMedx/MinuteClinic.
Shannon Lovejoy, Sales Representative
Shannon is a highly experienced and enthusiastic sales professional driven to exceed expectations and create meaningful relationships. Her friendly consultative approach has proven successful throughout her career.
Shannon comes to us from the hospitality industry where, as an event specialist, she was instrumental in creating memorable experiences for her guests. her clients appreciate her natural ability to interpret the results they imagine and make them a reality. Shannon attributes her ability to consistently exceed goals while achieving exceptional customer satisfaction results to her genuine desire to understand her client’s needs.
Janet Eckman, CFO/Controller Consultant
For your small and growing business, Janet brings years of experience in guiding companies through all phases in their life cycle. Companies served include: QuickMedx/Minute Clinic, MarketVision Consulting Group, iZigg Inc., DraycottCapital Partners Inc., HillawayProductions, ZipnosisInc. and StoneHillFinancial, among others. One of her real strengths lies in taking whiteboard ideas, crystalizing those thoughts, then organizing and channeling them into financial models for evaluation, interpretation and implementation. She has a keen knowledge of financial and organizational structural needs for small and growing businesses at the different points in their development cycle. Janet began her career at PricewaterhouseCoopers in their San Jose, CA office.
Proven Techniques to Produce Results
- Talent and success insights developed by Target Training International, Ltd.
- InterACT4Impact, is a Target Training International, Ltd. Accredited Distributor.
InterACT4Impact, offers many more strategies and techniques to help you and your business thrive.
- Behavioral Assessment (DISC): Understand how you and your team members respond to problems, people, pace, procedures
- Driving Forces Assessment: Understand what motivates you and your team members to take action
- Time Wasters: Ways you and your employees may be wasting time on the job and solutions to prevent it
- Emotional Quotient Assessment: Discover your skills, and your team members’ skills in managing emotions in the workplace
- Personal Competencies: Learn what you do and how you do it best
- Acumen: Determine your capacity and your team members’ capacity to understand others, get tasks done, understand systems, sense of self, roles and self-direction
We assist you in determining and hiring the right people for the right seats through:
HIRE FOR EXCELLENCE
- Job Benchmarking to clarify the key accountabilities of the position
- Assessing top candidates for job and culture fit
- Developing a customized interview process to make informed decisions about best candidates
- Creating simple and purposeful onboarding processes to set your new hire up for success
- Follow up supports for customized professional development of your new hire
- Increasing professional soft skills
- Reducing conflict and drama in the workplace
- Understanding how to leverage the strengths and abilities of others
- Accountability for implementing key actions for meaningful results
INVEST IN YOUR TEAM
We help build trust, create understanding, reduce stress and increase productivity and engagement in the workplace through SUCCESS Workshops
- Dynamic Communications in the Workplace
- Your Attitude is Showing: Motivation in the Workplace
- Stop the Madness: Emotional Intelligence in the Workplace
- Appreciation in the Workplace
- Building Fences with Gates: Healthy Boundaries in the Workplace
- Create a “Win-Win”: Assertiveness in the Workplace
- What’s Really Stressing You?”: Burnout Prevention in the Workplace
- Bridging the Gap: Honoring Generations in the Workplace
We provide facilitation techniques that help small businesses and nonprofits create a customized and actionable plan to bring their vision of success to life.
- Focused Conversation: Clarify ideas, needs and concerns – Everyone’s voice is heard
- Consensus Workshop: Brainstorming options – Get the best ideas out
- Action Planning: Key actions to be taken for specific projects – Generate short-term successes to build on
- Strategic Planning: 3-5 year plan for success – Create a plan that lead to long term successr