Strategic Insights and Planning for Nonprofits
Simple and effective tools to create greater results with and through people.
Are you and your team creating meaningful results?
Professional growth and development are relevant to the workplace and essential for long-term success. Nonprofits must run lean, so it is even more important to invest in employees who are willing to hone skills. Doing so will help employees to work and interact more efficiently, and contribute to accomplishing the nonprofit’s goals for success.
Watch Deb’s video about our Insight Assessments.
Insight assessments are essential whether you:
- Are looking to hire
- Have a new hire
- Have long-term employees
- Are a leader in the organization
- Experience drama in the workplace
- Struggle with turnover
- Expect high performance
Do you want your team to stand out and lead your nonprofit to succeed?
Leverage Talents and Skills:
- Discover work behaviors that lead to success or can get in the way of success
- Explore what motivates and inspires commitment to excellence
- Elevate personal competencies and the ability to manage behaviors and work relationships
- Activate self-awareness, confidence, and ability to influence others
- Accelerate trust within a team, take purposeful and effective action towards goals, and create accountability in achieving desired results
How your team interacts in the workplace significantly impacts overall ability to generate results that lead to long-term success.
“Efforts and courage are not enough without purpose and direction.” – J.F. Kennedy
Do you and your team have a road map that leads to the vision for the organization?
Strategic Planning for Nonprofits:
Strategic Planning is vital to envisioning your nonprofit’s future and determining how to get there. It is different than traditional planning because it emphasizes the process. It includes your vision, creativity, values and organizational culture.
- Stimulate ingenuity and new approaches
- Increase everyone’s investment in the organization
- Develop a common vision
- Clarify values and beliefs
- Anticipate opportunities and obstacles
- Provide a framework for day to day decisions
- Create a marketing and fundraising piece
For more information about our methods, see our Action Design Strategies.
Contact InterACT4Impact Today to Get Started With Your Free Consultation!