Do you struggle with things in your business? We all do!
Most of us have been there. You’re at a networking event talking with someone else who owns a business, or maybe you heard it on a podcast – your business has the same issues as another business completely different than yours. On one hand it makes you feel better that you’re not alone. On the other hand, you might be thinking, “Is there anything we can do about it and where do I even get started?”
The three most common areas businesses struggle with are:
- Understanding the ins and outs of finances
- The relationship between sales and marketing
- Employees and staffing
If any of those three challenges resonate with you, join us as our panel of experts provides insight on the root causes and where to get started in solving the issues.
By attending you will:
- Receive simple tips to help you start solving and resolving your challenges
- Have an opportunity to ask a question to the SBAB during the Q&A portion
- Network with other small and medium-sized businesses that could use your services
BONUS: By attending, you will receive access to our Business Health Check-up! A $500 value for free! The check-up will identify specific issues in your business that are keeping it from reaching full potential. And, the SBAB is available to guide you in resolving those issues and achieving your goals.
The SBAB September Lunch and Learn is focused on helping you end the last quarter of 2018 strong and lead into 2019 with momentum for your best year yet.