Professional Development and Action Design Strategies for Small Businesses
Increase meaningful results by increasing workplace productivity and engagement.
Is your workplace positively engaged and productive?
The Human Capital Institute lists the financial consequences of employee engagement/disengagement:
- Fully engaged employees return 120% of their pay/salary in value.
- Engaged employees return 100% of their pay in value.
- Somewhat disengaged employees return 80% of their pay in value.
- Disengaged employees return 60% of their pay in value.
- Gallup estimates that a disengaged employee costs an organization approximately $3,400 for every $10,000 of salary.
- Disengaged employees cost the American economy up to $350 billion a year due to lost productivity.
What can we do to help?
How can employee engagement be impacted and lead to greater quality of service, higher customer satisfaction, increased sales and higher levels of profit?
- Assess and utilize people’s talents, strengths and abilities.
- Invest in Professional Development for all employees, not just top management.
- Lead a work environment and management culture that encourages and supports employee engagement.
- Learn to create “win-win” solutions to reduce workplace conflict.
- Communicate clear expectations and directions for action planning and accountability.
- Provide a context for healthy, meaningful and effective interactions.
- Facilitate participation of individuals and teams while inspiring partnership and action.
- Hire the right people that will support the vision and mission of the business/organization.
Watch Deb’s video about Action Design Strategies.
Contact InterACT4Impact, Inc. Today and Learn How to Increase Workplace Engagement
Increased employee engagement leads to a great quality of service, higher customer satisfaction, increased sales, and higher levels of profit.